These are some raw notes for myself as I try learning PLT Scheme. I come from a
background as a Python programmer,
so I'm documenting the things that interest me as I try learning
this new system.
I'm one of the maintainers of DivaScheme,
an alternative editing interface for DrScheme. You can find out more
on DivaScheme's home page.
Scheme language level for Brian Harvey and Matthew Wright's Simply
suffixtree --- a suffix tree library for
generator -- nice syntactic sugar for
writing Python/Ruby style generators.
xml-pull -- a pull-style XML parser
for PLT Scheme.
Most of the PLT software I'm working on is on PLaneT.
Back to main.
- ahocorasickAho-Corasick automata.
- suffixtree Linear time construction of suffix trees using Ukkonen's Algorithm.
- bisect Bisection search algorithm.
- generator Python/Ruby style generator syntax.
- xml-pull XML pull-style parsing for large XML documents.
- infix infix expressions syntax.
- ... and a lot more; check PLaneT for a complete listing.